JANUARY FAVOURITES | 5 Things I Like In The First Month

Hello February! The first month of 2018 went by so quick and I recently back to Hong Kong for a short vacation...still in the process of ...

Hello February! The first month of 2018 went by so quick and I recently back to Hong Kong for a short vacation...still in the process of job hunting and other errants. For some reason, I was gifted a lot in this month and so I decided to share some of my fav, even though I didn't really shop this month haha 

1+2// Forever Living Aloe Vera Gelly & Aloe Propolis Creme
As usual, start with skincare products! Two weeks ago, I got really dry and allergic skin all over my face and a bit on my neck. I had to visit the doctor twice to get medicine to control my allergy, but still my skin is really red and dry. Miracles happened after I kept use the aloe gel and cream, gave from my aunt. It really hydrate my skin, without any irritating. They both all natural, no chemical, which is really important when you have sensitive skin. 
The gel (bottom) is in a lighter consistency, more hydrating. The cream (top) contains bee propolis, with a thicker consistency, helps to calm any inflammation. Using both products together help my skin recover quicker and I am sure will continue to use them in my regular skincare routine!
Links for more info and to purchase:

3// Oliver Bonas Hello Gorgeous Mug
This cute little mug is gifted from my friend who recently visited UK! It's from a UK lifestyle brand, Oliver Bonas. I really like the unique size and the colour! I believe they only have stores in UK, but the website offer worldwide shipping as well, so check out their website if you are interested to get some cute home deco or accessories. 

4// Ted Baker Bracelet
Another gift! I got this bracelet from my mum recently which is really cute and simple. It is my first Ted Baker product I ever own. I absolutely like the rose gold and simple design. I like how it is easy to wear and add character into my outfits.

5// Nike Black Juvenate Sneaker
Finally a fashion fav! I purchase this black Nike trainer in December, which is on sale about AU$90. I have been wanting a black sneaker for a while, but couldn't find a pair in reasonable price. I really like the slim design and easy-to-wear. It basically goes with any outfits, it's comfortable and suit my style a lot! If you're looking for a simple black Nike, in a lower price range, check this out!
Have a great February and don't get sick in cold weather! Stay tuned for my Bangkok post and vlog!

SEE YOU,
cherry xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Video

Flickr Images