MADE IN L.A. | Colour Pop Review

Hey guys, I finally sit down and write a blog post! October is crazily busy to me, I just finish an exam few days ago and I still got 3 a...

Hey guys, I finally sit down and write a blog post! October is crazily busy to me, I just finish an exam few days ago and I still got 3 assignments due next week...This time, not cafe, not travel blog, but the cosmetic review! That's something I never do it before, but couple weeks ago, me and my friends ordered Colour Pop online. Colour Pop is well-known as their variety of colours lip licks and eye shadows. More importantly, is their cheap price! I was really excited about the products, because they are all over social media and almost all beauty blogger had tried it out. Also, I was really excited to try out Jenn Im's collection, Jenn Ne Sais Quoi, which I had heard from her Youtube channel months ago. Luckily, I'm able to get some before their contract ended. If you are make-up starter or rarely put colours on your face like me, keep on reading!
These are what I bought! It isn't a lot, as you know I am not a make-up lover, so I choose something that are everyday and basic. It took them 3 weeks to ship from U.S. to Australia. I linked the product down below. (Jenn's collaboration with Colour Pop is over, so I can't find the links anymore.)

Shopping List
Un Eyeshadow USD 5
Dohee Ultra Satin Lipstick USD 6 (top)
Dope Taupe Brow Pencil USD 5 (bottom)
Total= around AUS$44 (include shipping)
Un is a glittery gold colour, which barely shown on my hand. I think it would be good to start playing with some statement colour that I can use daily. The eye shadow is really pigment, a little goes a long way! Under Un is Dounut, a coral pink lip colour. Compare to Dohee, the orange peach colour, Dounut is more suitable for me. Still, Dohee is a really pretty colour, but it is a little bit too orange for me...I think their lip products are really dry, that I have to put a layer of lip balm before apply it. They are really pigmented as you see that I only put one layer on my hand. The two brow pencils are pigmented as well. I bought two shades of brown and I prefer Bangin Brunette, the darker one, since I have black hair.

Overall, I like their packaging, I like how simple they are. But I will say don't have too high expectation to the quality of products, considering their price. Also, before buying their products, you MUST go and watch swatches on Youtube or Google the actual colour! The colour difference is huge! 

I hope this will help some of you who rarely out make-up, but wanna start something simple and low-key. I will suggest start from eye brows, shape them, fill in them. It helps you look awake and tidy. Of course, the most powerful make-up is your smile! Be confident and stay tune for my Melbourne post/vlog!

Colour Pop link: https://colourpop.com/

SEE YOU,
cherry xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Latest Video

Flickr Images